Serveur Thecubs  Index du Forum Serveur Thecubs
Un serveur minecraft en mod RP avec métier et politique

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes should stay at club, says Scott

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Serveur Thecubs Index du Forum -> serveur minecraft rp -> Demande d'anoblissement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 06:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes should stay at club, says Scott Répondre en citant

sbo Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes should stay and battle on with the Scottish Premiership club, says former Dons striker Scott Booth.

McInnes has been rumoured to be in the frame for the West Brom job after Alan Pardew left by mutual consent.

The 46-year-old was expected to leave Aberdeen in December for Rangers, a club he played for, but turned down the offer and opted to stay at Pittodrie and Booth has stated "as a fan" he wants McInnes to stay.

Speaking to Sky Sports News, the ex-Aberdeen player said: "I thought at other times he would be interested in the jobs that have come along and he'd have potentially been there but he didn't bite.

"What Derek actually wants to do with his career right now is in the balance we don't really know if it's to move on, try something fresh, try something new. sbo

"However, what I have seen so far I would expect him to stay at Aberdeen and keep building. I would expect him to stay and battle on at Aberdeen."

Aberdeen face Motherwell in the Scottish Cup semi-final at Hampden on Saturday but will be without captain Graeme Shinnie, Kenny McLean and their only natural right-back Shay Logan due to suspension.

McInnes' side have not won the cup since 1990 and last won silverware in 2014 in the Scottish League Cup but Booth, who played for the club twice during his career, believes they can produce an on the day performance.

"I think as far the cup competitions are concerned you would still expect them to be tough with Celtic in the competition," he added. sbo

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 06:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Serveur Thecubs Index du Forum -> serveur minecraft rp -> Demande d'anoblissement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Bambou by Mojy, © 2005 Mojy - Mojytech